£50000 - £60000
Working from home (partly)
Engineering, Electronics, Aerospace, Satellites / Space, Technology
- Performance related bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- Competitive salary with opportunities for salary progression
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Salary exchanged pension scheme with enhanced Company contributions (6%) above statutory minimum
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme with free access to confidential counselling services
- Annual flu jab
- Paid compassionate leave
- Generous Company sick pay entitlement
- Occupational health support
- Recognising & Reward scheme
Info about the company
A global organisation specialising in mission critical solutions for various industries including space, aerospace, security, military and communications are looking to engage with a Product Manager on a permanent basis. The company are true innovators, designing and delivering high reliability products for customers throughout the world.
Info about what the role entails
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The role has responsibility for developing a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insight. The Product Manager will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Support to the PLD with product line Profit & Loss performance with a focus on maximizing revenue, profit and margin against the Business Plan. Participates and contributes to the business unit strategic plan.
- Develop product strategy based on market analysis, competitive intelligence and customer feedback for RF components and modules in support of the market, business and corporate goals and objectives.
- Monitor global trends for new opportunities and refine the understanding of user needs in the RF/Microwave target markets through research and customer engagement.
- Create business plans and ROI for each product concept featuring on the roadmap for approval and release of IR&D funding.
- Lead cross functional teams to successfully develop new product capabilities and collaborate closely with the R&D team.
Essential Requirements of the Product Manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within RF, microwave or digital integration environments
- At least a HND/HNC in Engineering, ideally Electronics related
- Experience with market analysis, competitive analysis and formulating business cases
Nice to Have Requirements of the Product Manager
- Previous experience as a Product Manager
- Satellite network and telecommunications experience
- A background in high volume manufacturing
- Defence, space or security market and customer knowledge
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn’t already known to us.