£30,000 to £40,000
Working from home (partly)
Electronics, System Engineering
A well-established business, manufacturing detection and monitoring equipment, is looking for a Systems Engineer (working with electronic products) to add to their team. This is a brand new role that has been created with no ‘glass ceiling’ getting in the way of future promotions.
Info about what the role entails
- The Systems Engineer will be reporting directly into the Senior Directors of the company and act as the link and interface between the design, project and sales teams – recommending changes to products or solving issues themselves if they are able.
- The role will involve putting together technical specifications, new product development and ensuring documentation and processes are followed
- You will interface with various internal stakeholders including aftersales support regarding technical issues
- You will be involved with Firmware, Hardware (electronics), Software (low level and cloud) and mechanical aspects of product development. An excellent opportunity to broaden your skill base
- This role is less about pure software or electronics design, more about harnessing your technical expertise to act as a link among the different engineering teams to ensure products are designed, developed and documented according to the industry standards, providing a holistic view to the new design.
Essential Requirements of the Systems Engineer (Electronics)
- At least an Electronics or Computer Science degree is required, along with some commercial Systems/product development experience (either in embedded software, firmware or electronics)
- Very good communication skills
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn’t already known to us.